- Students mark your calendars for the Career and Technical Education Open House Thursday, January 19th 4-7pm at the CLC. Learn about CTE programs and certifications that can be completed in high school or after. Participate in fun hands on activities, and learn about different careers. Students who attend can clear one U. If you bring a parent you can clear 2 U’s.
- Come join the SirRonns! All guys welcome, practices are Mondays at 7pm! The SirRonns will be performing at the Drill team region competition at Grantsville on January 21st, and also at the ShaRonn's end of year showcase! It's lots of fun so come join. Ask a ShaRonn for details.
- Any Poli Sci 1100 or PSY 1010 concurrent enrollment students from last semester that have textbooks that they would like to sell/rent/loan to current students, please contact Mrs. Jensen room 209.
- Listen up Senior Boys! It’s finally that time of year! The Mr. Tooele Pageant is less than 2 weeks away. Don’t be a wimp and miss out on this fun opportunity to be on stage. Sign up in Mr. Valdez’s room.
- Seniors! Reminder that the final deadline to turn in your Regents’ Scholarship application is February 1st. If you have questions about the scholarship, please see Miss Black in the counseling office.
- Registration for the February ACT test is this Friday, Jan. 13th. There is not an option to take the test here at Tooele High. Students wishing to take the February ACT must register at another testing location.
- We have a lip sync battle coming up on Jan 20. Don’t miss this chance to be a star. Sign up with Mrs. Warby, Mrs. Jackson or Mr. Nielson.
- If you will be attending the CLC next semester for the first time, Go See Mrs. Conner in the Counseling Office for your very own CLC bus schedule.
- Are you interested in science and engineering? UVU will be hosting a state wide activity called She Tech. There will be very fun hands on STEM workshops where you can learn more about Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. You will also learn about careers in those areas. Please see Mrs. Conner in the counseling office if you would like to attend ASAP. Registration is open now and the workshops fill up fast.